- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from a 17 oz box that contains 2 sheets)
- 1 lb chopped or sliced mushrooms (½-inch pieces or slices) (about 8 cups)
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 oz Gruyère, grated (about 2 cups)
- 1 oz Parmigiano Reggiano, grated (about ¼ cup)
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Leaves from 2 fresh thyme sprigs plus a few whole sprigs for garnish (optional)
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
all-purpose flour, for rolling puff pastry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Thaw puff pastry
- Thaw puff pastry overnight in refrigerator, or according to package directions.
- In large bowl, toss together mushrooms, shallots, garlic, 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and a few pinches of salt.
- Spread half of mushroom mixture evenly on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Spread remaining mushroom mixture evenly on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf and glass tray into bottom shelf.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray and glass tray. Transfer mushrooms on metal tray to glass tray and set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash metal tray and dry with paper towel.
- Roll puff pastry into 9.5” x 11” rectangle.
- Place puff pastry on Brava metal tray.
- Sprinkle with Gruyère and Parmigiano Reggiano, leaving a ½-inch border.
- Add half of parsley and thyme leaves to mushrooms; stir well.
- Evenly spread mushroom mixture on top of cheeses.
- Press green button to begin preheating Brava. Leave the chamber empty during this step.
- When Brava notifies you, slide metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button to begin baking.
- When your food is done, transfer tart to cutting board and cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice tart into squares and serve.