- 2½ lbs cauliflower florets
- 3 large cloves garlic, smashed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup grated extra-sharp white cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh chives for serving
- More grated cheddar and butter for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
blender, food processor, or potato masher
- Select “Cheesy Cauliflower Mash” on Brava’s touchscreen and press green button to begin preheating. (keep Brava chamber empty during this step).
- While Brava preheats to 400°F, add cauliflower florets, 6 tablespoons of melted butter, garlic, whole milk, and generous pinches of kosher salt to the Brava Chef’s Pan. Stir to evenly distribute ingredients, and cover with lid.
- Once Brava preheats, slide Chef's Pan, covered, into top shelf. Press green button to begin cooking.
- When your food is done, carefully use a ladle to transfer cooked cauliflower and garlic from Chef’s Pan to blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. You can also do this by hand with a handheld potato masher or fork. Gradually ladle in milk from Chef's Pan as needed. Season to taste with salt.
- Transfer to serving bowl. While still warm, fold in grated sharp white cheddar cheese. Add more butter, cheese, and salt as needed for a richer flavor.
- Top with chives and freshly cracked black pepper and serve.