- ¼ cup chopped leeks (½-inch pieces) (about ¼ of a small leek)
- ¼ cup chopped red onion (½-inch pieces) (about ¼ of a large red onion)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 oz english cheddar, grated
- 1 oz Gruyère, grated
- 1 oz fontina, grated
- 2 large slices sourdough bread
- Butter at room temperature
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep onion mixture
- In small bowl combine leeks, onions, and garlic; stir well and set aside.
- Evenly spread softened butter in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Spread a thin, even layer of mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread. Place one bread slice, mayonnaise side down, on Zone 2 of metal tray.
- Spread butter on the other sides of bread slices.
- Spread cheddar, Gruyère and fontina on bread slice.
- Top cheeses with about 1 tablespoon onion mixture.
- Close sandwich with remaining bread slice, ensuring mayonnaise side is facing out.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Ultimate Grilled Cheese” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, cut sandwich in half and serve.