- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 4 slices bread (preferably brioche)
- Toasted pecans, optional
- Maple syrup for serving
- Powdered sugar, for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Set out 2 teaspoons butter to soften for 15-30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, add eggs, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice; whisk until incorporated.
- Add milk, sugar, vanilla and a pinch of kosher salt.
Soak bread in custard
- Pour custard mixture into baking sheet. Place bread slice in custard and soak for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Flip and soak for 30 seconds more.
- While bread soaks, evenly spread softened butter on indicated zone(s) of Brava metal tray.
Bake French Toast
- Remove bread slice from custard, letting excess drip off, and place slice(s) in indicated zones of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Pumpkin French Toast” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer French toast to individual plate.
- Top with softened butter and pecans, drizzle with maple syrup, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.