- 1 cup cooked diced Yukon Gold potatoes (½-inch pieces)
- ½ cup cooked diced yellow onions (¼-inch pieces)
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs
Prep frittata filling
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on egg tray.
- Place 1/4 cup potatoes, 2 tablespoons onions and 1 tablespoon Parmigiano-Reggiano in each cup of Brava egg tray.
Prep egg mixture
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Slowly pour enough egg mixture into each egg cup to cover potato mixture. Each cup should be filled almost to rim; don’t overfill. You may have some egg mixture left over.
Slide egg tray into top shelf
- Select “Individual Frittatas” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out frittatas and transfer to individual plates.