- 3 cups butternut squash, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon diced shallot
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces mixed leafy salad greens
- 6 pieces cooked crispy bacon, chopped
- ½ cup toasted pecan pieces, chopped
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- cracked black pepper
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Whisk or fork
Allergens: Tree nuts
Roast the butternut squash
- In medium bowl, toss butternut squash,1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread butternut squash in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Roasted Squash Salad” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Prepare the dressing
- While the butternut squash is roasting, prepare the maple vinaigrette.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, and pinch of salt. Add shallots if using and let sit for 5 minutes. Slowly whisk in ⅓ cup of extra virgin olive oil until evenly combined and set aside.
Assemble salad and serve
- When the butternut squash is done roasting let cool for several minutes.
- Right before serving, assemble the salad.
- In large serving bowl, toss greens with prepared maple vinaigrette, half of the butternut squash, half of the crispy bacon bits, half of the toasted pecans, and half of the dried cranberries to evenly coat in dressing.
- Top salad with remaining butternut squash, crispy bacon bits, toasted pecans, and dried cranberries, and serve.