Sweet Potato Fries with Maple Chipotle Ketchup
by Brava Chef Andrew
About this Recipe
Side dish alert! Sweet Potatoes Fries with Maple Chipotle Ketchup are great on game day, a lazy Sunday or a quick bite for hungry kids and adults alike. The best part? This dish comes together in less than 15 minutes. Make this recipe now and thank Brava Chef Andrew later!
4 cups fresh sweet potato fries (¼” fries) (about 2-3 sweet potatoes)
¼ cup ketchup
1½ teaspoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon chipotle powder
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Prepare sweet potatoes
- In medium bowl, toss sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Evenly spread sweet potatoes on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Sweet Potato Fries with Maple Chipotle Ketchup” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- While sweet potatoes cook, make ketchup.
- In small bowl, stir together ketchup, chipotle powder and maple syrup.
- When your food is done, transfer sweet potatoes to medium bowl, sprinkle with salt and toss well. Serve with maple-chipotle ketchup on the side.