- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup milk (or water)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (or vegetable oil) at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
From Your Pantry
butter or cooking spray
Brava loaf pan
wire cooling rack
electric hand or stand mixer (optional)
Allergens: Tree nuts (Hazelnuts), Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep dry and wet ingredients
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda and baking powder; set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together milk (or water) and vanilla extract; set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat together butter (or oil), sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Stop mixer and, using a spatula, scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until combined.
- Add pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add flour mixture and milk (or water) mixture; alternating between flour and milk; mix well.
- Fold in pecans, if using.
Pour batter into pan
- Lightly butter or spray Brava loaf pan; pour batter into pan.
- Press green button to begin preheating. Do not put the loaf pan in while Brava preheats.
- Once Brava notifies you, slide loaf pan into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- When your food is done, transfer pan to wire rack and cool for 5 minutes.
- When pan is cool enough to handle, transfer bread to wire rack and cool.
- Cut bread into slices and serve.