- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
From Your Pantry
Brava loaf pan
wire cooling rack
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prepare the banana bread batter
- In mixing bowl, mash bananas with fork. Add butter, greek yogurt, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Gently fold mixture to evenly combine ingredients.
- In separate mixing bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Gently fold dry mixture into wet mixture to combine - it’s okay if there are some lumps of banana.
Pour batter into pan and preheat Brava
- Pour mixture into greased Brava Loaf Pan.
- Select “Banana Bread” on your touchscreen and press green button to begin preheating.
Bake banana bread
- When Brava is done preheating, slide loaf pan into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin baking.
Cool bread and serve
- When banana bread is done baking, carefully remove loaf pan from Brava, transfer banana bread to cooling rack and let cool for at least ten minutes.