- 1 skirt steak (12-14 oz)
- 2 ½ cups sliced onions and bell peppers (¼-inch-thick slices)
- 1 ½ tablespoons Brava Mexican Spice Rub
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4-6 6” flour tortillas
- Optional: guacamole
- Brava Mexican Spice Rub Ingredients:
- 1 ¾ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 ¼ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten)
Prep spice mixture
- If you have the Brava Mexican Spice Rub on hand, skip this step. If not, in small bowl, stir together salt, chili powder, garlic powder, and ground cumin.
Prep steak & vegetables
- Pat skirt steak dry with paper towels.
- Season all sides of steak liberally with spice mixture.
- Evenly spread steak Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In mixing bowl, toss onions and peppers with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the rest of the spice mixture.
- Evenly spread onions and peppers in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
Cook steak, onions, & peppers
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Skirt Steak Fajitas” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, warm tortillas, slice limes, and chop cilantro.
Slice steak & serve
- When your food is done, cut steak against the grain to thin slices.
- Transfer steak back onto metal tray with onions and peppers, add fresh lime juice and cilantro, and toss all ingredients to evenly coat, seasoning to taste. If desired, add a few more pinches of the Brava Mexican Spice Rub for a bolder flavor.
- Serve in warmed tortillas.