- 1 slices baguette or French bread (4 inches long and ½ inch thick)
- 1-2 thin slices prosciutto
- 1½ oz Gruyère, sliced
- 1 egg
- ½ cup baby arugula
- Juice of ½ lemon
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Set out butter to soften for 15–30 minutes.
- Evenly spread softened butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Place bread slices, buttered side down, in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Place 1–2 slices prosciutto on bread slice.
- Top with slice of Gruyère.
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup on egg tray.
- Crack 1 egg into indicated cup of Brava egg tray.
- Season egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Slide egg tray into top shelf and metal tray into bottom shelf
- Select “Open-Faced Prosciutto and Egg Sandwich” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare arugula salad.
Make arugula salad
- In medium bowl, toss together arugula, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer sandwich to serving platter.
- Top sandwich with small handful of arugula salad.
- Using a spoon, gently scoop out egg, being careful not to break yolk.
- Top sandwich with an egg.