- 2 par-baked pizza crusts (10-11 inches round)
- 3 oz sliced roasted red bell peppers
- ½ cup San Marzano tomato puree
- ½ lb fresh mozzarella
- ¼ lb nitrate-free sweet Italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
pastry brush (optional)
910 calories per serving
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep pizza crust
- You can bake only 1 pizza at a time. If you are preparing 2, assemble both (assemble second pizza on a cutting board); then bake one after the other, letting metal tray and Brava cool for 10 minutes in between. If you are baking only 1 pizza, oil just 1 crust and prepare half of the ingredients.
- Place 1 pizza crust on Brava metal tray. Using pastry brush or your hands, evenly spread 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil over entire crust.
- Season crust with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Drain liquid from roasted red bell peppers.
- Pour half of tomato puree in middle of crust. Using back of spoon or ladle, spread puree evenly, leaving ½ inch uncovered around edges.
- Arrange half of mozzarella (about 7 slices) and half of peppers on top.
- Using your fingers, pinch small chunks of sausage (about the size of a quarter) and evenly distribute on pizza. Use half of sausage per pizza.
Slide metal tray into bottom shelf
- Select “Sweet Italian Sausage Pizza” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer pizza to cutting board. If you want to bake a second pizza, let metal tray and Brava cool for about 10 minutes before proceeding.
- Sprinkle baked pizza with half of Parmigiano-Reggiano and drizzle with 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
- Cut pizza into slices.