- 2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 1 (10oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed of excess liquid
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Tex-Mex or taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 3 cups green enchilada or tomatillo sauce
- 4-6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
From Your Pantry
Brava Chef's Pan
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- In large bowl, combine chicken, ½ cup sour cream, spinach, 2 tablespoons cilantro, cream cheese, Tex-Mex seasoning, 1 cup cheese and 1 cup enchilada sauce; stir well.
- Evenly spread 1 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of Chef’s Pan.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla and place, seam side down, in Chef’s Pan.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide Chef’s Pan into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- While food cooks, prepare crema.
- In small bowl, stir together remaining sour cream, 1 tablespoon cilantro and 2-3 tablespoons water.
- When your food is done, carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Drizzle enchiladas with crema, sprinkle with remaining cilantro and serve.