- 4 eggs
- Toppings (like cheese, roasted vegetables and/or meats)
From Your Pantry
butter or cooking spray
Brava square pan
Allergens: Milk, Eggs
- In small bowl, beat eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Grease Brava square pan with cooking spray or softened butter.
- Pour eggs into square pan.
- Slide square pan into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- Once Brava notifies you, add fillings to center of omelette.
- Slide square pan into top shelf and press green button to continue cooking.
- When your food is done, hold square pan by handle and gently tilt to one side.
- Using a spatula with your other hand, carefully roll omelette.
- Once omelette is rolled and all the way at one end of square pan, tip pan over center of serving plate, using spatula to ensure omelette sits seam side down.
- Rub top of omelette with a pat of butter, if desired.