- 1 24oz package beef and broccoli
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Soy, Wheat (Gluten)
- Spread 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil across Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Place frozen beef pieces in Zones 1 and 2 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will add broccoli after 7 minutes 27 seconds.
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Flip pieces of beef and move them to Zone 3 of metal tray.
- Place frozen broccoli in Zones 1 and 2 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf and press green button to finish cooking.
- While broccoli is cooking, prepare sauce.
- Squeeze sauce packet into small saucepan and heat over low heat for ~4 minutes until warm.
- When cook is completed, carefully remove metal tray.
- Place beef and broccoli in serving bowl and combine with sauce.