- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cooked bacon, crumbled into small pieces
- 1 cup grated cheese, like cheddar, monterey jack and/or mozzarella
From Your Pantry
butter or cooking spray
Brava muffin tin
Allergens: Milk, Eggs
Prep egg mixture and preheat Brava
- Press green button to begin preheating Brava.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, butter, bacon, cheese and a few pinches of salt.
Cook egg bites
- Lightly butter or spray all wells of Brava muffin tray.
- Fill each well about ¾ full with egg mixture.
- Once preheat is complete, slide muffin tray into top shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- When your food is done, carefully remove egg bites and serve.