- 1 pre-seasoned Costco tri-tip steak
From Your Pantry
cooking spray or butter
Brava glass tray
Prepare glass tray
- Note: This recipe is tuned for Costco pre-seasoned tri-tip. Adding additional seasoning could result in burning.
- Lightly butter or spray Zones 1, 2 and 3 of glass tray.
- Place tri-tip in Zone 2 of glass tray; it’s okay if it crosses into Zones 1 & 3. Make sure the thickest portion of tri-tip is on the left side of the tray.
- Slide glass tray into bottom shelf.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of thickest portion of tri-tip.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- When done, slice within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.