From Your Pantry
butter or cooking oil
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Fish
- Pat tuna dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Spread room-temperature butter in Zone 2 of metal tray.
- Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for tuna to cover it.
- Place tuna on top of butter in indicated Zone(s) of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will flip tuna at 1 minute 30 seconds.
- When Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray and flip tuna.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button to finish cooking.
- Note:Tuna is cooked rare to medium rare, depending on thickness. If you like it more done, leave it in Brava for a few minutes after cooking or reheat in Brava until you achieve desired doneness.