- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- 6-8 slices ham (or enough to cover puff pastry)
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup pimento-stuffed olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 2 egg yolks
From Your Pantry
cooking spray or butter
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Assemble roll up
- Unroll puff pastry onto cutting board.
- Using a fork, gently prick puff pastry all over.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over puff pastry.
- Evenly spread turkey bacon, ham, raisins, olives and capers on puff pastry, leaving ½-inch border uncovered on all sides.
Roll puff pastry
- Fold left and right borders over, about an inch.
- Spray Brava metal tray with cooking spray.
- Starting at the bottom, roll up puff pastry into a cylinder and place lengthwise, seam side down, in Zone 2 of metal tray.
- In small bowl, stir together egg yolks and remaining sugar.
- Brush top and sides of roll with egg yolk mixture. Wipe up any egg yolk that drips onto metal tray.
Bake roll up
- Select “Venezuelan Ham Roll up (Pan de Jamón)” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- Once Brava is preheated, slide metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button to begin baking.
- When your food is done, rest roll up for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut roll up into slices and serve.