- For the marinated chicken:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless thighs or breast, cut into ½ -inch thick strips
- ⅔ cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, diced or grated
- 1½ teaspoons ground tumeric
- 1½ teaspoons lime zest
- 1½ teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- For the peanut dipping sauce:
- ⅓ cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup plus 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Thai red curry paste, sriracha or sambal olek (optional)
- Sliced scallions
- Lime wedges
- Toasted peanuts
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
grater or zester
Allergens: Tree nuts, Fish, Shellfish
- In large bowl, whisk together ⅔ cup coconut milk, 2 tablespoons cooking oil, fish sauce, garlic, turmeric, 1½ teaspoons lime zest and juice, brown sugar, and ½ teaspoon kosher salt.
Marinate chicken and soak skewers
- Add chicken to marinade, stir to evenly coat chicken and marinate, refrigerated, for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is marinating, soak skewers in water.
Make peanut sauce
- In medium bowl, whisk together ⅓ cup coconut milk, ⅓ cup lime juice, peanut butter, 2 tablespoons cooking oil, fish sauce, honey and ½ teaspoon kosher salt. Add a few teaspoons curry paste, sriracha or sambal olek, if desired. Set aside until serving.
Skewer and cook the chicken
- Remove chicken from marinade and thread onto skewers. Pat off excess marinade with a paper towel.
- Place skewers lengthwise in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Thai-Style Chicken Satay” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish and Serve
- When your food is done, arrange skewers on a serving platter.
- Serve with fresh cilantro, sliced scallions, lime wedges, toasted peanuts, and peanut dipping sauce.