- 6 cups cauliflower florets (2-inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- In large bowl, toss together cauliflower, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Spread cauliflower evenly in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower” and follow instructions.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine honey, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, vinegar, mustard, cayenne and garlic; stir well.
- When your food is done, transfer cauliflower to serving bowl, toss with vinaigrette and serve.