- 3 green onions
- 1 lb ground turkey, preferably dark meat
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Soy, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Thinly slice green onions. Save green parts for dipping sauce.
- In medium bowl, combine turkey, white parts of green onions, sesame oil, egg, panko, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, Sriracha and cilantro. Using your hands or a spoon, mix ingredients until just evenly incorporated; do not overmix.
- Using your hands, form turkey mixture into 2-oz balls, each a little smaller than a golf ball. You should have about 20 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Slide metal tray into top oven shelf
- Select “Asian Turkey Meatballs” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare dipping sauce.
Make dipping sauce
- In small bowl, whisk together remaining ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sugar and green parts of green onions.
- When your food is done, arrange meatballs on platter and serve dipping sauce on the side.