- 2 cups basmati rice
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
- In fine-mesh strainer rinse rice under running water until water runs clear. This should take 2-3 minutes. Drain rice well.
- Smash garlic cloves with back of knife.
- In medium bowl stir together rice, butter, yogurt, garlic, bay leaf, 1 ½ teaspoons salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Spread rice mixture evenly in Brava Chef’s Pan.
- Measure out 2 ¼ cups water and pour over rice mixture. Stir gently, making sure all rice grains are submerged.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top shelf.
- Select “Rice Pilaf” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- Carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Fluff rice with fork and serve.