- 6 no-boil (oven ready) lasagna noodles
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can crushed tomatoes
- 1-2 Italian sausages (casing removed), cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Cook lasagna noodles in large pot of boiling water on stovetop for 2-3 minutes, or until just soft; do not overcook. Drain in colander and run under cold water or submerge in ice bath to cool.
- In medium bowl stir together ricotta, parmesan, egg, basil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper; mix well.
Assemble roll ups
- Evenly spread half of tomatoes on bottom of Chef’s Pan.
- Lay lasagna noodles vertically on cutting board.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture and 1 tablespoon sausage on bottom half of each noodle.
- Roll noodles up and place, seam side down, in Chef’s Pan.
- Spread remaining tomatoes over roll ups and sprinkle with mozzarella.
Bake roll ups
- Select “Lasagna Roll Ups” on your touchscreen and press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, cover Chef’s Pan with lid and slide into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- Note: You will remove the lid after 10 minutes.
- When your food is done, rest lasagna for 5-10 minutes, then serve family style.