- 1 English muffin
- 1 egg
- 1 slice Canadian bacon or ham
- Hollandaise sauce (optional)
From Your Pantry
cooking spray or butter
Brava metal tray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep English Muffins
- Cut English muffin in half.
- Place one English muffin half, cut side down in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray. You will have one half left over.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Spray back egg well with cooking spray.
- Crack 1 egg into back well of Brava egg tray.
- Add 3 tablespoons of water to egg well.
- Place 1 slice Canadian bacon in front well of egg tray.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf.
- Select “Eggs Benedict with English Muffins” on your Brava touch-screen and follow instructions.
- Top English muffin half with Canadian bacon and poached egg.
- Drizzle with hollandaise sauce, if desired.