- 1 cup dry pancake mix
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Berries, sliced bananas, chocolate chips, nuts or other favorite toppings
- Butter, maple syrup or whipped cream, for serving
From Your Pantry
nonstick cooking spray
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Make pancake batter
- In medium bowl, whisk together pancake mix, milk, egg and vegetable oil.
- Lightly spray Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Evenly pour pancake batter in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray, ensuring batter reaches all edges of tray.
- Evenly distribute toppings on top of pancake batter.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Sheet Pan Pancake” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, cut pancake into squares.
- Stack squares on individual plates and top with butter and maple syrup or whipped cream and serve.