- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup blanched raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup blanched raw peanuts
- 1 cup blanched raw cashews
- 1 ¼ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ¼ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 ¼ teaspoons Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon sugar
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Eggs
Prep nuts & spices
- In large bowl, toss together pecans, peanuts, hazelnuts and cashews.
- In small bowl, stir together garlic powder, chili powder, Old Bay® Seasoning, cumin and 1½ teaspoons salt.
Preheat Brava, whip egg whites & season nuts
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- In medium bowl, whisk egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually adding sugar.
- Add egg whites to bowl with nuts and stir to coat. Add spice mixture and stir until incorporated.
- Evenly spread nuts in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- When Brava is preheated, slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking for 15 minutes.
- Check nuts after 15 minutes; they should feel dry and crisp. If they still feel soft, bake at 350°F, checking every 5 minutes, until crisp.
- When your food is done, let nuts cool to room temperature.
- Store nuts in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.