From Your Pantry
butter or cooking oil
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Shellfish
- Use medium scallops like 10/20 ct (about 1 oz each, or 10-20 per lb).
- Works with fresh scallops only. Do not use frozen.
- Use 6-7 scallops per full zone.
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Spread room-temperature butter (or cooking oil) in indicated zone(s) of metal tray.
- Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for scallops to cover.
- Place scallops, flat side down, on top of butter.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf and follow instructions.
- Note: You will flip the scallops after 3-6 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Flip scallops.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to continue.