- ½ lb fresh pizza dough (homemade or store-bought)
- ⅓ cup basil pesto (homemade or store-bought)
- ⅓ cup sliced sundried tomatoes, drained of oil
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- 2-3 slices prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups baby arugula
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prep pizza crust
- Stretch dough into a 10-inch round on Brava metal tray.
- Evenly spread pesto on crust, leaving ½-inch uncovered around edges.
- Evenly distribute sundried tomatoes, mozzarella and prosciutto on crust, leaving ½-inch uncovered around edges.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Pesto, Prosciutto and Sundried Tomato Pizza” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer pizza to cutting board.
- In medium bowl, toss arugula with 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cut pizza into slices and serve.