- ½ lb fresh pizza dough (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee or butter
- 3 oz freshly grated cheeses (preferably Parmesan, Asiago, Fontina and Provolone)
- 5 oz pork bratwurst, cooked and crumbled
- 2 oz seedless grapes, halved
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prep pizza crust
- Stretch dough into a 10-inch round on Brava metal tray.
- In small bowl, combine garlic, ghee or butter and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir well.
- Using pastry brush or your hands, evenly spread garlic butter over entire crust.
- Evenly distribute cheeses on crust, leaving ½-inch uncovered around edges.
- Top pizza with bratwurst, grapes and rosemary.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “The Great Grape Pizza” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer pizza to cutting board.
- Cut pizza into slices and serve.