- 2 ½ cups diced yellow waxy potatoes (½-inch pieces) (about 5 medium potatoes)
- 1 ½ cups diced yellow onion (½-inch pieces) (about 1 small onion)
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper (½-inch pieces) (about 1 pepper)
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Sour cream or crème fraîche for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- In medium bowl, toss together potatoes, onion, bell pepper, 2 teaspoons cooking oil, paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread potato mixture in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Slide metal tray into top shelf
- Select “Breakfast Potatoes” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer potatoes to a serving platter or individual plates.
- If desired, serve sour cream or crème fraîche on the side.