- 1 bunch flat leaf Italian parsley or cilantro (or a blend of both)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ cup fresh oregano leaves
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil (or more, if desired)
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 7 oz tortilla chips
- 3 cups grated cheese, like cheddar, monterey jack and/or mozzarella
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- Remove parsley and/or cilantro leaves from stems.
- In food processor, combine parsley and/or cilantro, thyme, oregano and garlic; pulse until finely chopped. Transfer herbs and garlic to medium bowl.
- In same bowl, add olive oil, vinegar, cumin, a pinch of salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, if using; stir well. If you prefer a thinner sauce add a few more tablespoons of olive oil.
- Evenly spread tortilla chips in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on tortilla chips.
- Drizzle a few spoonfuls of chimichurri on top of cheese.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chimichurri Nachos” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer nachos to serving platter.
- Serve with chimichurri sauce on the side.