- 1 ribeye steak (1-2 inches thick)
From Your Pantry
butter or cooking oil (optional)
kosher salt and pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava TempSensor (optional)
- Steak should be very cold - ideal starting temperature is 35°F. Do not let steak sit at room temperature before cooking.
- Pat steak dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place steak in Zone 2 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf and follow instructions.
- Note: You will flip steak and insert TempSensor after 5 minutes.
- If using the Time-Based Cook option, you will not need to use the TempSensor.
Flip Steaks and insert TempSensor:
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray.
- Flip steak.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of steak.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to continue cooking.
- When done, slice within 2-3 minutes to maintain preferred doneness.