- 1 medium baking apple, peeled, cored and cut into 8 slices
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 can (8 oz) crescent rolls (like Pillsbury® Original)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Powdered sugar for serving (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Soy, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prep crescent rolls
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt; stir well.
- Lay out each triangle of crescent dough onto cutting board.
- Using pastry brush, brush a thick layer of softened butter onto each dough triangle.
- Liberally sprinkle sugar mixture onto each crescent. You may have some sugar mixture left over.
- Evenly spread pecans or walnuts on each crescent.
- Top each triangle with an apple slice. Starting at short side of each triangle, wrap dough around apple.
- Brush butter on crescent tops and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
Bake crescent rolls
- Place crescents, evenly spaced apart, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide metal tray into top shelf and press green button to begin baking.
- When your food is done, transfer crescent rolls to serving platter and cool for 5 minutes.
- Dust crescents with powdered sugar and serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.