- 1 sausage link (mild or spicy), cooked and finely chopped
- 6 oz fresh goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 12-15 medium button mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley, for garnish (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
- In medium bowl, combine sausage, goat cheese, thyme and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and butter.
- Fill each mushroom cap with stuffing mixture and top with bread crumb mixture. You may have some bread crumb mixture left over.
- Arrange mushrooms in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Goat Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer to serving platter or individual plates.
- Sprinkle parsley on top of mushrooms, if using, and serve.