- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Prep Brussels sprouts
- In a large bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, balsamic vinegar, thyme, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Rest at room temperature for 1 hour, if desired.
- In same bowl add bacon and pearl onions; stir well.
- Evenly spread Brussels sprouts in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Cook Brussels sprouts
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer Brussels sprouts to serving platter and serve.