- 2 fresh chorizo links
- 2 cups chopped butternut squash (½-inch pieces)
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion (½-inch pieces)
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme or rosemary
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- Remove casing from chorizo. Using your fingers, break up chorizo into small pieces.
- In medium bowl, toss together chorizo, butternut squash, onion, thyme or rosemary, 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread hash in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chorizo and Butternut Squash Hash” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer hash to individual plates and serve.