- 4 English muffins
- 4 eggs
- 4 precooked breakfast sausage patties, such as Applegate Farms
- 4 slices cheddar
- Hot sauce for serving
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Toast English muffins
- Set out butter to soften for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Slice English muffins in half. Evenly spread softened butter on cut sides. Place, buttered side up, on Brava metal tray.
- Using [Toast] [English Muffins] setting, toast English muffins to desired level. Transfer to a plate.
Prep eggs & sausages
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on egg tray.
- Crack 1 egg into each cup of Brava egg tray.
- Season each egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place sausage patties in indicated zone(s) on metal tray.
Slide egg tray into top shelf and metal tray into bottom shelf
- Select “Classic Breakfast Sandwich” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Assemble sandwiches & serve
- When your food is done, place a sausage patty on each English muffin bottom.
- Using a spoon, gently scoop out eggs, being careful not to break yolks.
- Top each sausage patty with an egg and slice of cheddar. Cover with English muffin tops.
- Serve hot sauce on the side.