- For the cranberry sauce:
- 20 oz frozen cranberries
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- For the cocktail:
- 2 tablespoons Brava cranberry sauce (or about 1 oz cranberry juice cocktail)
- 2 oz vodka or gin
- 1 oz fresh lemon or lime juice
- ¾ oz triple sec
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or more, if desired)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (for garnish)
From Your Pantry
Brava square pan
Prep cranberry sauce
- In Brava square pan, stir together cranberries, orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon stick (if using) and a pinch of kosher salt.
Cook cranberry sauce
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- Once preheated, slide square pan into top shelf and press green button to begin baking. Note: You will need to stir after 15 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove pan and stir well.
- Slide square pan back into top shelf. Press green button again to continue baking.
- When your food is done, cool cranberry sauce completely before making cocktails.
- Mash cranberry sauce well in a cocktail shaker or large glass.
- Add vodka or gin, citrus juice, triple sec and maple syrup. Fill shaker with ice, cover and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is very cold, about 20 seconds.
- Taste cocktail. If too tart, add more maple syrup.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into martini glass.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig and serve.
- For a larger batch, use the same ratios and mix without ice, chilling completely before serving.