- 3 eggs
- ½ cup eggnog
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 4 slices brioche or challa bread (1 inch thick)
- Maple syrup for serving
- Whipped cream for serving
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
- Set out 2-3 tablespoons butter to soften for 15-30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, eggnog, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Soak bread in custard
- Pour custard mixture into baking sheet. Place bread slices in custard and soak for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Flip and soak for 30 seconds more.
- While bread soaks, evenly spread softened butter on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Bake French toast
- Remove bread slices from custard, letting excess drip off, and place slices, evenly spaced apart, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top Brava shelf.
- Select “Eggnog French Toast” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer French toast to individual plates.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and top with whipped cream.