- 3 strips bacon cut into bits (½” pieces)
- 4 cups chopped Brussels sprouts (1-inch pieces or small ones halved, large ones quartered)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- In medium bowl, toss together chopped Brussels sprouts, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Place bacon bits evenly in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- Evenly spread Brussels sprouts in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Bacon and Brussels Sprouts” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.