- 2 slices bread
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes or stuffing
- 6 slices turkey (or leftover Thanksgiving turkey)
- 2 slices cheese
- ¼ cup leftover cranberry sauce
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
- Pro Tip: Let butter stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to soften it for easier spreading.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Place bread slices, buttered side down, in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Evenly spread mashed potatoes or stuffing (or both!) on slices of bread.
- Place turkey on top of potatoes and top with a slice of cheese.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Open-Faced Turkey Sandwich” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, top each sandwich with cranberry sauce and serve.