Leftover Stuffing Frittatas
- 1½ cups leftover stuffing
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
cooking spray or butter
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on egg tray.
- Evenly distribute stuffing in each cup of Brava egg tray.
Prep egg mixture
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Slowly pour enough egg mixture into each egg cup to cover stuffing. Each cup should be filled almost to rim; don’t overfill. You may have some egg mixture left over.
Slide egg tray into top shelf
- Select “Leftover Stuffing Frittatas” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out frittatas and transfer to individual plates.