- 1 head roasted garlic (use Brava’s roasted garlic recipe program)
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 baguette, sliced in half lengthwise, 8-10-inch long pieces
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep garlic butter
- In medium bowl squeeze roasted garlic cloves from skins.
- Add butter, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and a big pinch of salt and pepper. Using a fork, smash garlic cloves until slightly chunky; mix well.
Assemble garlic bread
- Evenly spread roasted garlic butter mixture on each piece of bread.
- Evenly sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese on each piece of bread.
Bake garlic bread
- Place Garlic bread, cut side up on Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Garlic Bread” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer garlic bread to cutting board.
- Cut bread into slices and serve.