- 1 ½ cups chopped carrots (¼-inch pieces) (about 3 medium carrots)
- 1 ½ cups chopped yellow onions (¼-inch pieces) (about 1 medium onion)
- 1 baking apple, peeled, cored and chopped (¼-inch pieces)
- 5 cups diced and toasted bread (½-inch pieces, toasted in your Brava)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cooked sausage links, finely chopped
- ½ cup chicken stock (or more, if needed)
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava muffin tin
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Cook onions, carrots and apples
- In a medium bowl, toss together carrots, onions, apple, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread fruit and vegetable mixture on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press “Cook” and select “Vegetables” on your touchscreen.
- Select “Carrots” and choose “¼-inch Rounds” on your touchscreen.
- Make sure to select “3 Full Zones” and press green button to begin cooking.
- When your food is done, carefully remove tray and set aside while Brava preheats.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine bread, carrots, apples, onions, melted butter, sausage, chicken stock, eggs, sage and a few pinches of salt and pepper; mix well.
- Add more chicken stock, if needed, until bread is evenly moist but not wet.
Assemble stuffing muffins
- Evenly divide stuffing in Brava muffin tin, pressing gently to pack mixture well. Using your hands, form muffin tops.
Bake stuffing muffins
- Once oven is preheated, slide muffin tin into top shelf. Press green button to begin baking.
- Once complete, let muffins cool in muffin tin for about 3 minutes.
- Using a spoon, gently remove muffins from muffin tin and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve warm.