- 1-4 eggs
- 1-4 tbsp water
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
cooking spray or butter
Brava egg tray
Brava metal tray
Fill egg tray
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on egg tray.
- Crack 1 egg into indicated cup(s) of Brava egg tray.
- Add 1 tbsp water to each indicated cup.
- Season each egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf.
- Slide empty metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: This cook uses an empty metal tray on the bottom shelf to block light, and ensure no browning occurs on the bottom of the eggs.
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out eggs, being careful not to break yolks.
- Transfer eggs to individual plates.