- 2 baking apples, peeled, cored and chopped (½-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Egg roll wrappers
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, melted
- Powdered sugar, for serving (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
pastry brush (optional)
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- In medium bowl, toss together apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch and salt.
Wrap egg rolls
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a cutting board with a corner pointed at you.
- Using a pastry brush or your finger, brush some water on each edge of wrapper. This will help seal the egg rolls.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons apple pie filling into center of wrapper.
- Fold 2 opposite corners together to make a triangle, fold sides in and roll tightly.
- Brush melted butter or coconut oil on all sides of egg rolls. Place egg rolls on Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
Cook egg rolls
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will flip egg rolls after 7 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, flip egg rolls and return metal tray to bottom shelf. Press green button to continue cooking.
- When your food is done, transfer egg rolls to a serving platter.
- Dust egg rolls with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.