- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup chopped pecans
From Your Pantry
Brava square pan
wire cooling rack
Allergens: Tree nuts, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar and salt.
- Using your hands, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Lightly butter or spray Brava square pan, line with parchment paper and press mixture evenly into pan.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- Once preheated, slide square pan into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- Note: You will add filling after 20 minutes.
- While crust is baking, prepare filling.
- In another medium bowl combine eggs, corn syrup, sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove square pan.
- Spread filling evenly over the crust and return square pan to top shelf.
- Press green button to continue baking.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, transfer pan to wire rack and let cool.
- Transfer bars onto cutting board.
- Cut into squares and serve.