- 20 oz frozen cranberries
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava square pan
- In Brava square pan, stir together cranberries, orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon stick (if using) and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- Once preheated, slide square pan into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- Note: You will stir after 15 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove pan and stir well.
- Slide square pan into top shelf. Press green button again to continue baking.
Finish and serve
- Let sauce cool and serve.