Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size 6
4 sweet potatoes, cooked with Brava’s sweet potato setting
¼ cup melted butter
½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup mini marshmallows
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Prepare sweet potatoes
- When sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, carefully scoop out flesh, keeping skins intact, and transfer to medium bowl.
- Add butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and a pinch of salt and pepper to sweet potato flesh; mix until slightly chunky.
- Evenly distribute sweet potato mixture back into skins and top with mini marshmallows.
Bake sweet potatoes
- Evenly place stuffed sweet potatoes on Brava metal tray.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- Once preheated, slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done let cool for 5 minutes and serve.